Ads: (Please Click!)

Monday, November 24, 2008

See what I saw?!


After celebrating Sham's 30th birthday, me, Nad, Brian, Bob, and Sham himself, going out for having a dinner. After some discussion on route, Sham was decide to bring us to special restaurant at Ladang, Kuala Terengganu. Oh no.. Actually I forgot to see and take a picture for the name of that restaurant! Darn it! My mistake..

From long to the short, after finishing our dinner, we were going to move our ass from that restaurant. At that time, Izuan was calling Sham's mobile. He'd order a hot coffee to take away. So again I went to that restaurant then ordered a hot coffee. At that time, I saw something weirdo stuff inside a huge showcase near to a counter. Wow! It was an antique stuff!

This is what I saw..

Accidently after I took a picture for the antique stuffs, I saw the funny sign near to a counter also! See the image below..


"Roti Bakar" means toasted bread.. "Friend Fries"??!!! OMG! It suppose "French Fries"! Not "Friend Fries", dude! LOL! I can't explain for this! I'm going to die laughing in a car..!

PERHATIAN! Aktiviti PLAGIAT (copy & paste) sesuatu artikel tanpa pengetahuan dan kebenaran penulis adalah satu aktiviti/perbuatan yang TIDAK BERMORAL!

Ads: (Please Click!)
Comments
0 Comments


0 Orang Kentut Madu:

Post a Comment

Ruang komen telah di-set sebagai 'dofollow'. Sila tinggalkan URL blog anda dengan cara yang bijak. Baca DI SINI untuk mempelajari SEO mengenai 'dofollow' link.

Kepada ANONYMOUS, sila tinggalkan link dengan cara yang bermoral sedikit.

Terima kasih kerana sudi membaca artikel ini dan menurunkan komen anda.

 

Blog Aduka Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger