Ads: (Please Click!)

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Love Poem - The Art Of Heart (2007)


Originally Post on 22 May 2008

I always wish that I could grab the happiness from you,
Even the darkness and the silence makes us separated,
And I always think that I could take a chance,
To tell you how honest I am…

Although there are disturbing,
I’ll never lose how to find you,
Although it’s gonna be complicated,
I’ll try to make it differs,
Although in a thousand years,
I’ll still got to loving you,
Now my heart is beating just for you…

I’m in love with you,
And there is a crush in my heart,
All I want is only you,
To refill my soul and my arms,
With a held honesty and loyalty…

Oh I need you,
Please take me into your arms,
Please take my soul into your charm,
And please buried me deep inside your heart…

Every second I feel you,
And every minute I remember,
You always on my mind,
That I’ll be by your side,
Every day and every night,
To got you all the way…

Now I wish that I could grab the happiness from you,
Neither the darkness nor the silence makes us separated,
Because I think that I could take a chance,
To tell you how honest I am,
And to tell you that I love you…

(Forever)


PERHATIAN! Aktiviti PLAGIAT (copy & paste) sesuatu artikel tanpa pengetahuan dan kebenaran penulis adalah satu aktiviti/perbuatan yang TIDAK BERMORAL!

Ads: (Please Click!)
Comments
0 Comments


0 Orang Kentut Madu:

Post a Comment

Ruang komen telah di-set sebagai 'dofollow'. Sila tinggalkan URL blog anda dengan cara yang bijak. Baca DI SINI untuk mempelajari SEO mengenai 'dofollow' link.

Kepada ANONYMOUS, sila tinggalkan link dengan cara yang bermoral sedikit.

Terima kasih kerana sudi membaca artikel ini dan menurunkan komen anda.

 

Blog Aduka Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger